In no order, just what is on my mind. Updated with time 🙂
6. Pretty fonts
7. THE INTERNET
8. British sketch shows (Mitchell and Webb, Armstrong and Miller)
10. 70s, 80s rock, especially British
11. Stovetop espresso
13. That everything turns to dust. After a point, the ever-pending cleaning gets easier.
14. Great preloved goods markets
15. James Blake’s music helping me relax and sleep
16. The sketch book on my phone
17. People who concur that happiness comes before ambition
18. The fact that I don’t have to struggle most of my life and dream of relaxing only after retirement. Besides having an ok-paying work-from-home job, this is also because I keep reminding myself that life is limited and I’m the most important person to myself, responsibilities often come second.
19. This wordpress blog 🙂
20. My daily thought-for-the-day calendars.
21. Having had an incredibly strong mother. And still learning from her.
23. Thoran (kerala dish)
24. Atch cooking the best thoran
25. The magic of a hot shower with heavenly fragrance.
26. Baking soda and vinegar – nontoxic, affordable, effective cleaning.
27. The fact that Modern Family has Cameron and Gloria, and that it’s packaged perfectly, at about 22 minutes each episode.
28. That some hot chocolate tastes good with water too.
29. Millet flakes being yumm and going with chocolate powder.
30. Indian railway journeys
31. The effect of music on boring train journeys
32. The fact that Atch and I have jobs that help is focus on our personal interests too, through the time flexibility the provide.